Front Control Arm Bushings

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CRXMotorsports

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am going to tackle both the front shocks, and the front control arm bushings this weekend. I bought the Energy Suspension kit for the control arm bushings, and new shocks.

Work on cars plenty, first time crawling under the big beast, and mechanics here, or weekend warriors that have done this have any suggestions, bits of advice, short cuts, or otherwise?

Haven't looked to see if I need it, but yes I have a shop press, and about any tool I should need, and plenty I don't need :rolleyes:.

Thanks for posting any help/suggestions for this.

JKmotorsports

tahoeyukonforum.com
Reaction score
Other than a ball joint seperator, you shouldn't need any other special tools, just your normal asst of wrenches, sockets, etc.

CRXMotorsports

Full Access Member
Reaction score
$50 +/- $5... I bought them from autopartswarehouse.com usually free shipping an $10 off for $100+ orders.. seem to have our yocal shops here beat. However, I decided not to dig into that this past weekend, I only did front/rear shocks, and Hypertech MaxEnergy programming.