my mirror , turn signal has gone funny

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ok im sitting as starbucks drive through and just ready to make a right turn, i turn on the signal and find there is no light in the mirror, ok park and play with it a little bit, fold it in and find that only the 2 little lights on the top are lighting up, and very dim, so dim you can see it enless your looking right at it, and i figure darn, stupid valet driver bumped something, i had just gone out with some friends, but while driving home it works, and then it stops, and then it works, and then it stops, then 3 work, the 5 work, and now it does nothing, WHAT HAPPENED???, could it be a fuse, i wouldn't guess that because it still worked a little, any help appreciated.

Last edited:

Whipple1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I dont thinks its a fuse because you would get nothing all the time,You might have to pop the mirror off the housing and check the connections in the back,there maybe a loose wire or connection to the led bulbs,be careful to remove the mirror, there are tabs that have to be pushed in or pulled to remove you can take a small long screwdriver to get to those clips!Good Luck!