Seats not comfy

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

daredevil1

Reaction score
I just bought a 97 Tahoe and I find the seats to be very uncomfortable. It starts to hurt my back after not too long. Is there anything I could possibly do about this? Thanks.

JKmotorsports

tahoeyukonforum.com
Reaction score
Well, I guess it would depend on your budget or what you are willing to pay to resolve this. You can go out and try a massaging seat cover, or spend a little more and swap in a seat with power lumbar adjustments or even a newer style seat.

Mike97

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just bought a 97 Tahoe and I find the seats to be very uncomfortable. It starts to hurt my back after not too long. Is there anything I could possibly do about this? Thanks.

Sell it and buy a Lazy-Boy, lol. Just kidding:D

What seats do you have? My 97 Tahoe has leather buckets with more power adjustments than I can ever use. I recently went on a 5 hour trip, and did not experience any discomfort. Do you have a history of back problems, or is this a new development? I used to have a 97 Silverado pickup with a 60/40 split bench. That was an umcomfortable ride. I didn't even like driving for an hour in that.