Sunroof Wind Deflector???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JKmotorsports

tahoeyukonforum.com
Reaction score
Lund has been in the business for some time and make good products.

Rich2007Z71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got one for my 07 Tahoe off eBay - he has them for the Yukons too - not sure what year your ride is but he is great on price and helped me over the phone when I had problems initially putting it on. He currently has one auction for one for a 2000-2006 and another for a 2007-8.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2007-08-ESCALADE-YUKON-DENALI-SUNROOF-DEFLECTOR_W0QQitemZ260168928218QQihZ016QQcategoryZ33652QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ESCALADE-DENALI-YUKON-SUNROOF-WIND-DEFLECTOR_W0QQitemZ260168920491QQihZ016QQcategoryZ33652QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Last edited:

Rich2007Z71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It comes with clips that clip to the lip of the sunroof and to the bottom of it with a manual type screw. A little tricky but he includes (or at least for me) different size clips and tells you which one should work. I used different one than he suggested and basically stood on center console with my head/hands out the sunroof to attach. Once I got it started with the right clip, took less that ten minutes to complete.

You just have to make sure that the rubber molding on the bottom is seated correctly - not tucked under.. No issues on mine. Ran through car washes too. Really cuts down the wind noise and a lot of the heavy wind action. Price is damn good too!

Does not interfere with the operation of my sunroof too. Also have the XM or OnStar antenna and it didn't interfere with it either.

Last edited: