DRL

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hoebag03

Full Access Member
Reaction score
what bulbs have some of you used to replace the DRL, i have the dreaded cyclops look going and it drives me crazy (enough that i turn them off everytime i start the car) being a poor daddy i shop at the Wally world mostly but i will venture off as long as they are not too expensive

Hoebag03

Full Access Member
Reaction score
be weary of the amber bulbs, i heard local 5-0 sometimes mistake them for turn signals (i can find the ambers everywhere, but not white) i think im just gonna disable them altogether

FergHoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got Rid of those ugly things (they didnt work when i bought the truck to start with) i was going to do strobes anyways so that was the perfect position.

Attachments

• 10-15-07_1849.jpg
    10-15-07_1849.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 12

GTO2050

Full Access Member
Reaction score
be weary of the amber bulbs, i heard local 5-0 sometimes mistake them for turn signals (i can find the ambers everywhere, but not white) i think im just gonna disable them altogether
Well, Corvette's have amber DRL so I think they are legal. Looks better than white.

Hoebag03

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i finally just pulled the fuse and POOF! no more DRLs! :lol: i didnt like them anyway... the whole thing behind the amber DRLs (this is what i heard not sure if it is true) is that if one goes out they think you have a blinker out, not sure really