under lighting for 2003 tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Griffbox

Reaction score
I recently purchased a black 2003 tahoe z71 off the internet, and when i picked it up, I was surprised to find that the previous owner had put aftermarket purple lights under the side view mirrors. at night it looks really nice contrasted against the black of the car, and I was wondering if there were any other places I could add this type of lighting to the car. I am new to owning a tahoe and am looking to buy some aftermarket accesories for it, can anyone offer any advice as to what my options are and what looks good?

00'hoe

Reaction score
you could put LED's under your doors and front and rear bumpers, and they can actually be purple as well. They actually sell them at autozone if im correct

hopefully that helps

Griffbox

Reaction score
would i just stick them to the bottom of the doors, or are there lights already there that i could replace with the purple ones

00'hoe

Reaction score
i think that you actually bolt or screw them on under the actuall body of your truck, and wire them to your battery or your fuse box.
I went to walmart yesterday, and they sell them there (if your looking for a decent look) and it didnt say how you installed them

but usually they dont replace any lighting under your car.