adding to my problems...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

clay2022

Reaction score
ok in addition to having the strange sound because of my AC, listed in another post. i decided to throw an OBII on there to see if i could pull any codes and its not getting a reading/signal to the tester. sounds like it could be a calibration issue not sure. this just keeps getting better.

Nappers

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You can't get power to the port for the scanner? Check the cigarette lighter fuse, often times this blows out and knocks power out on the scanner port. I had the same problem, phones charging, ipods, gameboys etc plugged in and eventually blew the fuse, we have 3 ports on the yukon, and now have an XM plugged in all the time.

Aaron

clay2022

Reaction score
ok thanks i will try that and see if it works. the AC issue has me more baffled. ya basically when i plugged the OBD in the the socket i was not getting any reading which means i wasn't getting a signal from the computer i would assume?

Nappers

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yep, cause there's no power to it. Not knowing what year your car is, the fuse should be under the hood.

Good luck with AC, may be a clutch, or worse compressor.

Aaron

Nappers

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yep, fuse box under hood, blade type of fuse, can't remember the amps though.

Aaron