auto upholstery

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Chong

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i'm stationed in lil rock, ar but my home is in ba
hey guys so i just started my auto upholstery class today and i'm super stoaked a fello friend of mine has a 98 burban and he has done fully upholstered his seats arm rests carpets and head liners although i dont like the color scheme he chose (brown leather, and yellow :giggling:) it looks amazing.. and considering it cost less than a few hundred bucks for materials its not bad at all :Chevy:

Crazydefense32

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can't wait to see it when it is done!! You got my support for taking the project on yourself!! :Chevy:

Chong

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i'm stationed in lil rock, ar but my home is in ba
thanks for the support guys.. right now our first "project" is making a lil cushion 18"x18"x4" and ofcourse it has to be pink.. its the cheapest good material if that makes any sense to you guys. its awesome b/c we're learned piping today which i thought was going to be hard but damn that was the easiest part.. well i'll post pics of it when i finish, it which should be tomorrow