yukon front on tahoe???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kaiks

Reaction score
anybody know if the yukon front will bolt on to the tahoe

riceplanter

Reaction score
I haven't seen it or know of anyboy who has, but if you know any friends with tahoes just ask to remove thiers and replace parts from yours! Its best to start off with the headlights because they're the easiest parts to remove! You never know if your try for yourself! My buddy in hawaii changed his '02 chevy blazer front end to a gmc envoy front end, and it fit perfectly, just like stock! Good luck!

FergHoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They are the same underneath, but the skin is different. Chevy and Gmc use the same bolt holes for fenders and grille but you must change the hood, fenders, grille, and lights. ex. yukon lights and grille wont fit under the chevy hood or between the chevy fenders. subframe are the same... kinda sucks

FergHoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
:Chevy: also you must change the bumper and everything. If your going to go through the trouble might as well go put the escalade front clip on it..?

riceplanter

Reaction score
:iagree: I forgot to mention the hood bumpers and stuff! Go try it! Picture having the Sierra look as well(heavy duty type)!:patriot:

kaiks

Reaction score
cot damn...nevermind....i was just wondering if it was as easy as the blazer to envoy/jimmy swap... i got a 04 tahoe, but i really like the yukon front. thanks for the info

FergHoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Look what i found when i was in mexico during the summer:confused:

Kinda weird lookin' ?

Attachments

• 08-06-07_1000.JPG
    08-06-07_1000.JPG
    65.8 KB · Views: 9

Jordan23

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Look what i found when i was in mexico during the summer:confused:

Kinda weird lookin' ?

That's the GMT800 Suburban only sold in Mexico. It has the old Avalanche/Silverado body.