We need an other vehicle section........

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SSport

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well....

What's it going to be used for?

What are you looking for in a vehicle?

Car/Truck?

2door/4 door?

Getwired

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well then I think it should be an anti-poser Subaru Sucks subforum or something equally nice!

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ON NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, WERE LOOSIN HIM, STAY A WAY FROM THE LIGHT, NNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!, WE LOST HIM, WHY GAMER WHY, YOU HAVE TURNED IN TO THE SUBARU LIKER :eek: :eek: :cryin: :nonod: :nonod: :nonod:

Hoebag03

Full Access Member
Reaction score
dude, the scooby WRX is a bad @$$ car! buddies dad had one and would do 110 up the freeway on ramp:clapping:

LAP TOP GAMER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
flying somewhare in VATSIM&Delta virtual airlines
ON NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, WERE LOOSIN HIM, STAY A WAY FROM THE LIGHT, NNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!, WE LOST HIM, WHY GAMER WHY, YOU HAVE TURNED IN TO THE SUBARU LIKER :eek: :eek: :cryin: :nonod: :nonod: :nonod:

Relax, I am a Tahoe and Hummer lover. I just said they do build good cars, but I wouldn't buy one as it is not my style.

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
IT DOES, according to the hummer site

Engine & Drivetrain
Specifically designed as a truck engine, the Vortec 3500 is a 3.5L inline five-cylinder offering an excellent combination of power and efficiency. The engine delivers 220 horsepower at 5600 rpm and 225 lb.-ft. of torque at 2800 rpm. In terms of performance, the Vortec 3500 provides the H3 with excellent power and control for off-roading, with comfortable and capable on-road characteristics, including acceleration that equals the V-8 powered H2 in most driving conditions. The Vortec 3500 brings premium features and advanced technologies –- including dual overhead cams, variable valve timing, electronic throttle control and low mass. The engine also features unique counter-rotating balance shafts to help minimize noise, vibration and harshness.
The Vortec 3500 is available in the H3 with either a standard, smooth-shifting five-speed manual transmission or a Hydra-Matic 4L60-E electronically controlled four-speed automatic transmission. The automatic transmission includes shift modes specific to low-range operation, which, combined with speed-based throttle progressions, help optimize driveability in low-range, off-highway operation.
The H3 also has a standard new Borg-Warner two-speed electrically controlled full-time four-wheel-drive system with a 2.64:1 ratio low-range gear reduction for highly controlled off-road obstacle climbing. An optional version provides aggressive low range gearing –- a 4.03:1 ratio –- for ultimate obstacle-climbing control.
Both versions provide the choice of operating modes:

* 4High-range Open, for optimum highway performance and comfort under normal road conditions
* 4High-range Locked, which allows torque to be transferred to the front or rear wheels as needed
* 4Low-range Locked, for severe off-pavement use, such as crawling over large rocks or logs, or deep sand or snow.
* 4Low-range Locked plus driver-selectable electronic rear differential locked, with the optional 4.03:1 low-range transfer case gearing, providing crawling and climbing power every bit as capable as the legendary H1 and H2.
* Neutral, for flat-towing the H3.

HUMMER ALPHA

H3X Features

* Eight Exterior Color Options
* Unique squared chromed wrap-around brush guard
* Unique body-color grille
* Unique 18-inch chrome wheels
* Unique body-colored hard spare tire carrier with chromed accent
* Exclusive Chrome wheel, Center cap and Tire package
* P265/65R18-112S TL on-/off-road Tires
* H3 Logo Embroidered Headrests
* Bright Roof Crossbows
* Chrome Fuel Door
* Chrome Tubular Assist Steps
* Chrome Appearance Package

Engine:

* 3.7L Inline-5 - 242 horsepower, 242 lb.-ft. of torque

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yea, but if im gunna buy a hummer i want A BIG ONE, the h3 is ok, but the h1 alpha is the best, and plus it has a diesel. :shhh: :p