new member some lowering and buying ?'s

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sleepsi

Reaction score
hey everybody. im planning on buying a tahoe/yukon/denali and i am having a hard time finding anything but 2/3 drops for any of these vehicles! i was thinking more of a 4/6 or 5/7 drop with 22 inch wheels. i know that the denali has a leveling system for towing what will be my major benefits with each vehicle... and does anyone have any pics of your gm lowered more than 2/3 with 22's and why i cant find anything lower than that. i really appreciate all feedback i just want to do things right the first time. thanks ...

JKmotorsports

tahoeyukonforum.com
Reaction score
I believe McGaughy's has a 3/5 kit. Most of the kits lower than 2" will use spindles. If you want to go lower than about 2", definitely try to stick with a kit that uses spindles instead of torsion keys. You'll keep the suspension geometry in-line w/out needing much alignment changes and the ride won't be as rough.