SEMA: Suburban HD Z71 Diesel!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jordan23

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Suburban HD Z71 diesel, with a new 4.5L diesel engine!

Attachments

• Suburban 4.5L.jpg
    Suburban 4.5L.jpg
    206.1 KB · Views: 85

Crazydefense32

Full Access Member
Reaction score
YESS!!!! They finally figured out there needs to be a diesel in the Suburbans/XLs, now why wont they put one in the Tahoe/Yukon! :Chevy:

Crazydefense32

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow, I didn't even see the Silverado front end, I didn't get passed the fact they finally put a diesel in a Burb! Yea, that looks sick, it was done so well I didn't even notice it, and I usually catch the super small details!! :Chevy:

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i absolutly love my denali, but if that comes out anytime soon, it will be GONE GONE GONE.:Chevy: :yesnod:

the picture is my new backround on my computer.

mikemjohnson

Reaction score
so this is a custom work though, correct? there will never be a tahoe/burb with this front end, not from GM at least, right? and im assuming they'llnever put a diesel in it either. this was just s custom show truck, right?

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i was able to inlarge the pic to a preety big size and one thing i dont like is the black piping around all the seats. atleast not on a tan int. :ack:

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
THAT IS JUST AWSOME, i have never ever wanted a vehicle as much as i want that right now. i would get it just like that, and add 6 kc off road lights 4 on the roof and 2 on the grill, then it would be PERFECT.

Crazydefense32

Full Access Member
Reaction score
so this is a custom work though, correct? there will never be a tahoe/burb with this front end, not from GM at least, right? and im assuming they'llnever put a diesel in it either. this was just s custom show truck, right?

If your wondering if GM will ever put a diesel try this link: http://www.tahoeforum.com/showthread.php?t=1720 for the "latest" updates, actually there more like murmurings. :Chevy:

JRTV8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Diesel!!! Now that's what I'm talking about. Ford had the same product which was the Excursion but this is better :D

MadMedwyn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow, I now have a new dream SUV. That's probably the coolest concept I've ever seen.

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For the size, engine and features I would see it going for $50K but its pricey...

i would pay 80k for that, im glad it has a diesel but if their going to use the sierra front end which fits the 6.6, why not use the 6.6. THAT WOULD BE EVEN MORE AWSOME.

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well i would, i just thinks its so awsome, i would sell my denali, and jetskis to get that thing, i might even sell my atvs too. heck id pay 100k. i mean come on its only money, right :lol: