Does anybody else have this weird patch on their visor?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

INHUMANITY

Reaction score
I bought the Yukon with those patches already there. I've never really thought about it, but since I had my digital camera with me today I figured I'd ask.

They're on both the driver and passenger side visors. What the hell are they? :)

Attachments

• IMG_0002.JPG
    IMG_0002.JPG
    87.9 KB · Views: 9

96ProCompTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
the visors come with an elastic band that goes from front to back. someone cut yours off but didn't take out the stitching to fully remove it. im not exactly sure what your supposed to use them for since they have 6-8" of slack in them. mine are just tucked up into the mirror covers for now.

INHUMANITY

Reaction score
the visors come with an elastic band that goes from front to back. someone cut yours off but didn't take out the stitching to fully remove it. im not exactly sure what your supposed to use them for since they have 6-8" of slack in them. mine are just tucked up into the mirror covers for now.
Thanks dude. :)

Mike97

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yep, mine are exactly the same since I'm the one who cut them off, lol.

I don't know what GM was thinking when they sewed a wide piece of elastic onto the visor to hold who knows what? I guess they didn't anticipate that the elastic would break down over time and stretch out so much that it hangs down and obstructs the vision of the driver.