Replacement Interior Panels?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

96ProCompTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a 96 2 Door tahoe and need to replace a couple broken interior panels and was hoping someone had a good source to buy from that won't kill the wallet on the prices

I need the panel directly behind the passenger door and the passengers side rear pillar cover. grey in color.

any help is greatly appreciated.

Crazydefense32

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would try Ebay if you haven't already, that is the only place I know of off the top of my head that would have them for a somewhat good price, but I know sometimes prices can get out of hand on their too. Good Luck! :Chevy:

Mike97

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I also need to replace the panel behind the passenger door. It was a bad design for the 2-door tahoes. Whenever passengers climb in or exit the rear seat, they step on the bottom of that panel. Over time, it ends up breaking. That's the only flaw in my interior. The previous owner ended up duct taping it together. +1 for Red Green, lol.

96ProCompTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I also need to replace the panel behind the passenger door. It was a bad design for the 2-door tahoes. Whenever passengers climb in or exit the rear seat, they step on the bottom of that panel. Over time, it ends up breaking. That's the only flaw in my interior. The previous owner ended up duct taping it together. +1 for Red Green, lol.

thats exactly what happened to mine. the previous owner attempted to screw the pieces into the floor to keep them in place, luckily he just got carpet and i don't have rust holes in my floor.

if the parts truck has a grey interior and those panels are in good shape. i'm DEFINETLY interesting in them. haha that or if it has a grey leather interior and you want to sell it:Chevy: