its almost a done deal

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Chong

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i'm stationed in lil rock, ar but my home is in ba
i'm leaving on friday for a 7 hr trip back home to FINALLY get my hoe... and he sent me pix and oh man i'm so thrilled :drool: :Chevy: :drool:

Attachments

• tahoe3.jpg
    tahoe3.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 6
  • tahoe2.jpg
    tahoe2.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 1
  • tahoe1.jpg
    tahoe1.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 2
  • tahoe.jpg
    tahoe.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 1

Chong

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i'm stationed in lil rock, ar but my home is in ba
Congrats! You won't regret buying it!! Are you planning any mods? :Chevy:

thanks but as of now i'll be saving as much as possible.. my wife just started real estate and its NOT cheap.. but it'll be worth it in the long run.. i'll probably just clear the corners and get a short air intake..

but future mods are definately a throttle body spacer, headers and dual cats/muffs and the wifey already said first house she sales is going to my rims i'll be going with 22's. i already have 2 12's for it i'll just add 2 to that in the future, tv's in the head rest and that should be it :shhh: hrm.. lets see probably in a few months i'll have my custom made seats made by me ofcourse.

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thanks but as of now i'll be saving as much as possible.. my wife just started real estate and its NOT cheap.. but it'll be worth it in the long run.. i'll probably just clear the corners and get a short air intake..

but future mods are definately a throttle body spacer, headers and dual cats/muffs and the wifey already said first house she sales is going to my rims i'll be going with 22's. i already have 2 12's for it i'll just add 2 to that in the future, tv's in the head rest and that should be it :shhh: hrm.. lets see probably in a few months i'll have my custom made seats made by me ofcourse.

realestate is not cheap, i started interning at rose and womble when i was 16 and branched off when i turned 19, it really paid off to get my self known like that.

tahoe looks great, i think it could use a lift kit and some off road lights.