How about a detailing section?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Crazydefense32

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm sure that when I get a new Hoe' I will be more into detailing it, but now most of my detailing work on my Hoe' consists of taking it through the local mud pit!! Now my TT Golf on the other hand is treated to a hand wash every 2 weeks! :Chevy:

Nappers

Full Access Member
Reaction score
With pictures and how to's.

I agree, a lot of sites have a section on detailing and it would be cool to get tips, tricks, secret formulas of those who keep our rides sparkly.

I frequent Meguiars Online as well as this site and the one for my Honda CB750F Super Sport.

L8R

Aaron

Getwired

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Question, not being a "prick" or anything...

...but it seems that none of these suggestions on new sections are being implemented over the last couple months. What's the point of making a suggestion, if we can't "do" it? Is there like a technical reason, or can only the admin do these things, or what?

Like I said (I'm not trying to be a "troublemaker"), it'd sure be nice to have these sections actually created... Thanks in advance to whomever can set this stuff up! What we have here is great, but it sounds like we could have alot more, based on the contributions of the growing membership.

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
not to be mean, but you may need glasses

...but it seems that none of these suggestions on new sections are being implemented. What's the point of making a suggestion, if we can't "do" it? Is there like a technical reason, or can only the admin do these things, or what?

Like I said (I'm not trying to be a "troublemaker"), it'd sure be nice to have these sections actually created... Thanks in advance to whomever can set this stuff up!

scroll to the bottom on the home page, you will see all the cool changes.

Getwired

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah!

....Thanks in advance to whomever can set this stuff up...

Seems I was the one being a bit hasty with the comment! Sorry -- I didn't notice the new subforum until a few minutes ago while looking around.

THANKS!!!!!

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
lol, at least ya got what you wanted, but not to be rude eather, it takes a little convinceing to get somthing suggested done.