Custom Seat Covers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

michaelallen747

Reaction score
Hey Guys, I Have Leather Seats In My Tahoe Which Are Well Worn By Now. I Am Looking At Putting Some Nice Neoprene Custom Seat Covers Over The Leather. Any Suggestions, Ideas, Or Advice Would Be Great.

Any Brands Ya'll Prefer Over Another?

Thanks

michaelallen747

Reaction score
Thanks for the outpour of replies on this one guys...I just wish y'all wouldn't all have replied at one time..kinda hard to sort through all this great feeback!!!!!!!!!!:thumbsup:

Chong

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i'm stationed in lil rock, ar but my home is in ba
best thing would be to find a junk yard with a recently totaled tahoe/yukon with the same set up as far as color, leather, and ofcourse same frame set up, its better to find one in a city b/c they probably wouldn't see any water. my buddy did that with his navigator, it took him 3 or 4 weeks but now it looks really nice and he only paid 75 bucks for both front buckets

michaelallen747

Reaction score
I appreciate it guys...that would be a good idea to get some out of a totaled chevy......but I am wondering if a set of seats out of a newer model chevy would fit my 1998 Tahoe?.?.? It is worth a try...thanks!

kastiron

Reaction score
I know of a place that you can get a set of new take out seats from a 99 in grey cloth for a little over 700 including shipping if that helps.

If interested, let me know. They were taken out when the truck was new, and stored since. I would buy them, but want leather instead.

michaelallen747

Reaction score
thanks kastiron, but i really don't want to spend that much $, plus if i was going to buy some new ones i would wan't them to be leather too....but thanks for responding!