where can I get new fog lights?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

treepete

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I looked all over online and I cant find anyone that sells OEM new fog lights for my 99 denali.

Also, while your here, has anyone removed their tow hooks and installed extra lights there? I was th9nking of doing that today as I removed the old foglights,... so yeah just wondering.
:confused:

treepete

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Tyhanks for your reply.

And yeah there were some part numbers stamped on the parts, but they were only 5 digits, like 10161 for example.

I will try those numbers at the site you reccommended.

thanks,
Pete
:thumbsup:

treepete

Full Access Member
Reaction score
HOLY CRAP!

that site has everything.

THANKS FOR YOUR HELP!!

now if I can just find my bose power amp, life would be all good.:D

treepete

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As my fog light drama continues, I find that I need a replacement connector that attached to the fog light bulb itself.
ok... I removed the bulb from the light housing assy, and its all corroded etc from water getting in there. no prob. wagner BP894. but the wires that plug into the bulb are also corroded... specifically the connector pins. This whole thing needs to be replaced.
my question is, what is the part number or type of connector that i need to plug into a wagner 894? its a black 2-pin connector, with a little green boot on it to keep water out ( i guess).

can you guys help?

thanks,
Pete

madspeed

Full Access Member
Reaction score
doesn't seem to be many of us 99 denali owners here anymore, me and you perhaps?