Installing 3rd Row Seats - 2002 Tahoe LT 2x2

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

joeATL1020

Reaction score
Hey all! New to this forum but it looks like the best place to post the following:

Has anyone installed 3rd row seats in a Tahoe that originally did not come so equipped?

I've purchased off of Ebay 3rd row seats that match my interior perfectly. From what I've been told the actually installation is fairly easy but I cannot find any information as to how to actually go about doing it.

What bolts do I get? Ebay has listing of this set of bolts to install the 3rd row seats but is that all I need? If I don't get them off of Ebay, would I get them from the dealer? If I want it "professionally" installed, (at least where the fit and finish is done nicely), where do I go?

I once called the body shop of my local Chevy dealer and they said they would not do it.

Any advice anyone can give would be great! I bought the vehicle from a single friend of mine, (thus, no 3rd row seats!), and right now, since it only fits five passengers, this car is just a big sedan for me. I need the 3rd row to haul the extra kids around.

Thanks all!
Joe