cleaning products

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Damoora

Reaction score
i just bought my first new car, a 2007 tahoe z71 and i want to keep it in perfect condition. does anyone have any suggestions for names of brands for soap, wax, interior cleaning products, etc? thanks

doo600

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know a lot of people use Zaino for the best results but it isn't the easiest stuff to work with. It's a little harder to get off. Do a claybar and add 3 or 4 coats and it'll look amazing. I have also used Meguiars NXT but people say it doesn't last long. I just started using it at the end of last year on my Hot Rod that never drives in the rain so I have no idea how long it lasts.

http://www.zainostore.com/

bparker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I used Zaino on my corvettes and it works GREAT loved it - however - it was a pain to apply it properly and took alot to get it looking the way I wanted but once achived it looked perfect on black paint. Made it look wet at all times and was as silky to the touch. Great stuff.