What Air Intake Fits my 1999 Denali?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

treepete

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi,
hate to post this question about selecting air intakes, but I have to because im confused with the proper type for my vehicle.

I want a nice K&N cold air intake. I shopped several site on the web, and when I use the vehicle selector with 1999 GMC Yukon Denali 5.7. I get some results. When I shop different sites, I get results but the intakes look different, and sometimes, i get " no results for your vehicle"
When I look at the results for the 1998 Yukon, the tubes from the box do not look as though they would line up on my engine...that the battery my be n the way.. the one pictured below, does it fo all the way to the intake, eliminating the correguated pipe that is currently there? or do these typically only replace UP TO the mass air sensor and leave the rest in tact?

So i ask for your help to select the proper pn for my engine. my budget is about 250-300 or so.
is it this?

http://www.stylintrucks.com/parts.aspx?category|category_root|-28=Performance&selected_prod_ids=137

thanks in advance for your help. If you have a better idea for my intake, i would love to hear it. Different brand, better performance, etc.
thanks,
Pete

Getwired

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here ya go!

http://www.volant.com/idetail.asp?ID=72

Get it from where ever you want -- just make sure it's Volant 15957. Pics on different sites are usually "generic", and just show one intake that is representative of the style and quality you'll get for your particular application. Imagine all the pictures they'd have to have for one product if they differentiated!

Last edited:

treepete

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks, Getwired.

I looked at the installation instructions, and the photo shows exactly what I want. Its ordered and should be here next week.

thanks for the help/.

Pete