Missing tire placard on 95 Tahoe, can someone post the info??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

crazycd1

Reaction score
I just got a 95 Tahoe and the vehicle certification label with all the tire info is unreadable. It has mixed tires on it and I am not sure what the oem info is. Can someone post or email me the info from their placard so I know what ratings I need to look for? I need new tires bad!

crazycd1

Reaction score
Is that a 95 or one of the new ones? I just had 2 other people tell me LT245 75 R16 with 50 PSI.....
Thanks though, Not many people are trying to help me out here.

96ProCompTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
50 PSI? that sounds a little high. i have a 96, i can give you the specs off of it if you want.

crazycd1

Reaction score
Yes, Please, a I would love see what your 96 says, make a big difference in price!

96ProCompTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
the actual tire placecard says "P265/75/R16, 35psi.

then theres a sticker above it that states "for an improved ride with 5 people and 200 pounds of cargo use:
LT245/75/R16 or LT265/75/R16"

The stock tires i took off of it when it was lifted were LT265/75/R16... they are for sale still mounted on the stock rims if your interested. they have around 50% tread left on 3 of them and one is almost new. :)

hope that helps. mind you i have a 2 door so the second sticker is for my truck fully loaded. if yours is a 4 door it will probably vary since you have more seating and cargo area.

crazycd1

Reaction score
No extra sticker on mine, the original one is still there, but its white, all text is completely gone.
Thanks for looking for me, I think I am just gonna get the LTs from the start, I do pull a trailer and carry heavy tools and cargo....