7" fabtech long travel suspension

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

zerominded

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i was browsing around 4wheelparts.com, and came across this. i think i'm going to order it, but havent heard to much about it.

http://www.4wheelparts.com/PDT52527.aspx

For: 1999 Chevrolet TAHOE
Part Number: FABKIT158
7 in Ultimate Long Travel Kit with Performance Shocks
3 in. Front Coil Springs
4 in. Front Spindles
4 in. Rear Block and U-Bolt Kit
Rear Add-A-Leaf Kit
Extended Brake Line Kit
2 Door Tahoe/Yukon
Includes Performance Shocks
$49.95 Flat Shipping Rate
$2,558.89

also, i was thinking of throwing a 3" body lift on as well. think i could run 37's with no issues? i know i'll have to regear. just want to see what ever one else thinks. thanks in advance

96ProCompTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
should be able to squeeze 38's. i've seen some that use a 6" suspension lift and a 3" body lift to run 38's. 37's shouldn't be a problem. if you have factory running boards on it you may have to shave a bit off the front end of them.

zerominded

Full Access Member
Reaction score
no running boards over here. although i might have to get some now. i'm trying to find a good wheel combo. i'm thinkin 37x16x15

zerominded

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well, i'm transfering the money into my checking as we speak. this is what i ended up with:

fabtech 7 in. Ultimate Long Travel System with Performance Shocks
Rock Crawler Series 152 x 4
performance accessories Body Lift Kit
Super Swamper Bias IROK 37x14x15 x 4

my christmas present to myself

Crazydefense32

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've been drooling over a lift kit for a while now, there just so exspensive especially because you have to get new wheels and tires! I can't wait to see it all done, are you going to do the install yourself or have a professional do it? :Chevy:

JKmotorsports

tahoeyukonforum.com
Reaction score
Sounds cool. Be sure to post some pics when you have it completed. I'm anxious to see what it looks like.

zerominded

Full Access Member
Reaction score
sorry, i had to work late last night. stupid iraq...

anyways, i do plan on doing this lift myself. i have all the tools. i will start this project dec 18th or 19th. i will be in arizona, so i dont have to worry about snow. it should only take me a day, with my 2 buddies and 2 cases of budweiser. i plan on taking step by step pictures, cause i noticed that there are no articles in the how-to section, along with intake, header, and exhaust how-tos. i recommend to become that forums moderator as well. hahaha j/k.

Crazydefense32

Full Access Member
Reaction score
sorry, i had to work late last night. stupid iraq...

anyways, i do plan on doing this lift myself. i have all the tools. i will start this project dec 18th or 19th. i will be in arizona, so i dont have to worry about snow. it should only take me a day, with my 2 buddies and 2 cases of budweiser. i plan on taking step by step pictures, cause i noticed that there are no articles in the how-to section, along with intake, header, and exhaust how-tos. i recommend to become that forums moderator as well. hahaha j/k.

Thats sick that you are doing it yourself, it is a way to difficult project for me! Also thanks for serving, you guys are doing great! Stay safe and give em hell!! :Chevy: