2007 Tahoe Z71

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rzrbacks

Reaction score
I'm sure this has been asked but I was wondering if anyone has any information on the 2007 Tahoe Z71. I keep reading that it will be released "later in 2006" but little other information.

Can someone point me to some info?

Thanks in advance.

dsyukon

Reaction score
2007 Z-71

Haven't heard about them being released yet. Nevertheless we are right around the bend not too long to wait now.
Would like to take the opportunity to say welcome to the forum and Hello !!

rzrbacks

Reaction score
Z-71

Thanks for the welcome ds.

I read on another forum after I posted this question that the Z71 will be released in the 4th quarter of this year. Just wish I could see some pics to decide whether to buy a LTZ now or wait for the Z71.

Thanks for your help.

dsyukon

Reaction score
I looked around to see if I could locate some pics, but had no such luck. Say I'm a member of SUV World and I will ask around to see if any of the members know of any pics out there. By the way the gentlemen over there are very knowledgable on many different subjects. I would like to invite you to take a look if you have a chance. I'll continue to see if I can help you find those darn pics. By the way I'm Richard Pryor & My vehicle is ShowStopper if you like to take a look.

TexasTahoe

Reaction score
LTZJoe said:
...or here. This one appears to be an LTZ with the Z71 package, and is 'sale priced' until 8/31.

http://www.stonebriarchev.com/specials/SpecialDetails.aspx?specialID=2571

Funny thing, I bought our Tahoe from Stonebriar as well as my brother-in-law and I was in about 3 weeks ago and saw this truck. First thing I noticed was the Z71 signature roof rack. It wasn't that different than a regular Tahoe other than the grill, but I didn't look inside. I did like the roof rack though!

LTZJoe

Reaction score
I don't think it's a Z71 at all. It appears to have some sort of 'Appearance Package' consisting of bolt-on this and thats. The new Z71, as per the pictures in my 1st of my last 3 posts, is what it would look like. Big difference!

TexasTahoe

Reaction score
Agreed. It didn't have a different front end like the other pics and I couldn't comment on the interior either! I do know they have several custom add ons for several models up there that I thought were way over priced!! But that is what dealers do best. Just glad I bought mine with the GM discount and rebates!! :D

rzrbacks

Reaction score
Update

I have been digging around since my last post (thanks to those who posted pics.) I found out today Chevy will release the Tahoe Z71 some where between the end of this month (Sept) and the middle of October.

Pretty good source so everyone keep their fingers crossed we should having something soon!!!

rzr

wedtwuk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Z71

There are Chevrolet print ads in the current issues of various magazines for the Z71 so I would assume that it is either available now or will be shortly.