More CTS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
it does not click for me, its just not my style, i like the STS and esclade and xlr-v other wise im not a cadillac fan. plus they should stick a v-8 in the cts , quit putting little v-6's in there, even if they are direct injected, their still not a v-8 and the more cylinders in there, the more power an engine puts out. :cool:

LAP TOP GAMER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
flying somewhare in VATSIM&Delta virtual airlines
it does not click for me, its just not my style, i like the STS and esclade and xlr-v other wise im not a cadillac fan. plus they should stick a v-8 in the cts , quit putting little v-6's in there, even if they are direct injected, their still not a v-8 and the more cylinders in there, the more power an engine puts out. :cool:

They are coming out with the CTS-V and a bigger price tag will come with it too, I really like the new body style.

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i wonder if their gunna put the new LS3 in it. 425 horse power and 425 ft lb of torque and a sports exaust that give it an extra 6 hp and 8 lb's of torque

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That is ok as I like the CTS the way it is being In older and the speed thing isen't a big deal for me anymore it is about all of the comfort I can afford.

thats the other thing, the cts is to small for me, i went and test drove one for fun, and the seat all the way back and i my knee's were touching the dash, and im not super tall 6' 2" but the yukon had so much more room , heck even my dads old deville had much more room, the cts to me has the same amount of room as a 00-02 lincoln continental (they discontinued them after 02). so im not that confortable in one, had awsome pic up for a v-6 though. according to the computer the average mpg was 19, if it was not so small i would snap one up when i could, but i say that about any car i like, lol.

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
HOLY CRUD, THIS IS ONE AWSOME CAR , i finally got to go testdrive one with the direct injection, does it have POWER, and i got a fully loaded one insted of one with standard options, its one cool car, the xm traffic, 3-d nav that shows buildings, heated/cooled seats. IT ROCKS, still a little small, but not un comfortable at all.

WHEN YOU TURN YOUR CAR ON, DOES IT RETURN THE FAVOR?

MadMedwyn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I can't wait for the new CTS-V. I thought the old one was awesome too.

JKmotorsports

tahoeyukonforum.com
Reaction score
Coming this fall: 09 CTS-V.
Supercharged 6.2L LSA - 556 hp, 551 tq
Eaton Gen 6 R-19 s/c with intercooler
6 spd manual or optional 6 spd auto
Brembo 6-piston calipers up front, 4-pistons rear
19x9" wheels frt
19x9.5" wheels rear
Magnetic ride control w/electromagnetically controlled shocks
I've been looking into this car inside and out. Super f'ing bad@ss:drool:. Don't know what else to say.I was looking at buying a new Camaro when they come out, being a long time camaro fan. But now I've got my eyes set on this, but I'll have to pay off my current CTS first and set aside a few more bills for the new one and cross my fingers that it won't be way over what I'm willing to pay.

Last edited:

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Coming this fall: 09 CTS-V.
Supercharged 6.2L LSA - 556 hp, 551 tq
Eaton Gen 6 R-19 s/c with intercooler
6 spd manual or optional 6 spd auto
Brembo 6-piston calipers up front, 4-pistons rear
19x9" wheels frt
19x9.5" wheels rear
Magnetic ride control w/electromagnetically controlled shocks
I've been looking into this car inside and out. Super f'ing bad@ss:drool:. Don't know what else to say. I was looking at buying a new Camaro when they come out, being a long time camaro fan. But now I've got my eyes set on this, but I'll have to pay off my current CTS first and set aside a few more bills for the new one and cross my fingers that it won't be way over what I'm willing to pay.

that things gunna be freakin BAD @SSSSSSSSSSS FAST

JKmotorsports

tahoeyukonforum.com
Reaction score
I priced a loaded 08 CTS with the direct injected 306hp V6. With the options I wanted it came to just under $54K. I'm hoping the 09 V won't be more than another $15K or so. We'll see around falltime...
It's expected to be the fastest and best handling production sedan in the market.

LAP TOP GAMER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
flying somewhare in VATSIM&Delta virtual airlines
I priced a loaded 08 CTS with the direct injected 306hp V6. With the options I wanted it came to just under $54K. I'm hoping the 09 V won't be more than another $15K or so. We'll see around falltime...
It's expected to be the fastest and best handling production sedan in the market.

You know that when you get it we want pics! Those are awesome cars, just hope GM dosen't kill that off too as they said to day that they will run out of cash after 09.

JKmotorsports

tahoeyukonforum.com
Reaction score
You know that when you get it we want pics! Those are awesome cars, just hope GM dosen't kill that off too as they said to day that they will run out of cash after 09.
IF I get one, I'll have more pics of it up here than my truck:D:
Hopefully GM doesn't go down in the dumps and keeps it together.

JKmotorsports

tahoeyukonforum.com
Reaction score
09 CTS-V is coming out this fall. Tested by Motortrend. Faster than the BMW M5 and Mercedes E63 AMG.
MotorTrend article.