Capital City

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JKmotorsports

tahoeyukonforum.com
Reaction score
We have a few weekend car club gatherings around Austin. All kinds of cars from classics to musclecars, sports cars and exotics, trucks lifted and dropped. Not so much now that the weather is cooling down some, but it gets real big during warmer months.
Anyone around here that attend any of these, or even live in or around Austin?

hapyspaz

Reaction score
Talk about a delayed response. Im in Austin as well. Working on getting some new tires and such on my Tahoe to make it more presentable. I am from Austin originally, moved to Dallas for a while, but now Im back here. I manage the Goodyear up on 41st street.

I used to hit the car gatherings a lot before, when I had my strip truck. Hung around with a lot of the hot rod crowd that used to meet at best buy in Sunset Valley ages ago. I know there is a regular gathering at Alberstons in Oak Hill most the year.

Thinking about buying my mother's 96 4 door and tuning it out as my future "family" vehicle. Ive been informed that I will have to have a 4 door soon...

iwaslowr

Reaction score
I live in Austin and would like to hang out sometime. Are the gatherings regular?

JKmotorsports

tahoeyukonforum.com
Reaction score
Gatherings are usually every Saturday night as weather permits. I haven't been out there for a couple months now but will start going again in a couple weeks. Maybe we'll plan on putting something together soon in a couple months with some of the other guys I know from here.

Deepsee2

Reaction score
Live in Pflugerville area have a 1998 Hoem], would love to get out and talk about trucks and beer.