Yay a new place to play!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
were told by consumor reports ( import biased) that they care about qulity more than design, which i think is bull and a poor excuse for designing boring cars, when if an american car is slightly designed different , its another failed car. but yes i think the boring and sometimes UGLY.

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
People fail to realize that America makes good cars and have been brain washed to buy a Honda or a Toyota, by the way they have their share of recalls as well some are serious.

yea, the cam shaft blowing engines on the new tundras, thats a lot more serous than any of the recalls on the hoes and burbs. :yesnod:

JKmotorsports

tahoeyukonforum.com
Reaction score
Is it me or are the Asian cars just boring in design?I think the Toyota Tundra is one ugly ass truck in my opinion.

:iagree: That is one ugly truck. One of my subscriptions is Automobile magazine, and one of the writer's did an article on the new Tundra and said himself, "This is one ugly looking truck".

Getwired

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No offense to anyone here, but I have never owned a non-American vehicle, nor do I necessarily plan to do so! Mind you, the American companies have partnerships with the foreign companies, and vice-versa, but I've always bought domestic. :patriot:

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No offense to anyone here, but I have never owned a non-American vehicle, nor do I necessarily plan to do so! Mind you, the American companies have partnerships with the foreign companies, and vice-versa, but I've always bought domestic. :patriot:

:iagree:

i have never owned an import and most likely never will.

but i have (on crack yes, NOT REALLY BUT THATS HOW NUTS I WAS) owned a ford expidetion and 95 mustang gt, gt was cool, but the expi was crap. i have told the story on here before so i wont tell it again.

but i think the tundra commercials are crazy, i cant wait for the class action law suits to come in about people who attempted some of them. :lol::nono:

LAP TOP GAMER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
flying somewhare in VATSIM&Delta virtual airlines

My 89 Cherokee had an AW Aisin Warner transmission and had never been cracked at 250,000 miles when I sold it.

JRTV8

Full Access Member
Reaction score

I use to own this vehicle and sold it last year, 1999 C280 Mercedes Benz. Never gave me headache. Just gave it gas and its schedule maintenace service...:thumbsup:

c280lp7.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
mercedes are so expensive to keep though , even the simple oil change is 80 bucks , and when they need repairs there deadly on the check book. i mean i spare key is 35 dollars a piece, for 40 bucks i get a spair key and fob from the gmc dealer for my yukon :Chevy:

JRTV8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
mercedes are so expensive to keep though , even the simple oil change is 80 bucks , and when they need repairs there deadly on the check book. i mean i spare key is 35 dollars a piece, for 40 bucks i get a spair key and fob from the gmc dealer for my yukon :Chevy:

I can't argue with you on that... yes they are expensive but as long you have warranty on these machines your fine. The reason I sold it because warranty was running out.:D. got rid of it and I have the newer model :)

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I can't argue with you on that... yes they are expensive but as long you have warranty on these machines your fine. The reason I sold it because warranty was running out.:D. got rid of it and I have the newer model :)

we have an 84 380sl, so i think theres the difference is age, 104k miles, my mother had it restored and now its awsome but getting there was a hassle. its my moms "fun" mid life crisis car

Getwired

Full Access Member
Reaction score

If in the off chance I did ever purchase a foreign auto, it'd most likely be something German... And yeah man those W140's are hard to come by and are quite the beast from what I hear!

LAP TOP GAMER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If in the off chance I did ever purchase a foreign auto, it'd most likely be something German... And yeah man those W140's are hard to come by and are quite the beast from what I hear!

What ever you do avoid VW's those are the biggest pile of crap cars ever made, how do I know? I have 2 of those in the family fleet right now, we are driving them till they blow up and the Tahoe is paid off and then I want the wifey in a G8 or a Cadillac CTS.

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
CTS, CTS. im not much of a pontiac fan and the new g8 looks cool, but the cts is now the car of the year and its a cadillac, all that means better resale in the future, and if you want a little help blowing up the VW's give me a call:lol: i got a rocket launcher that will work.

LAP TOP GAMER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
CTS, CTS. im not much of a pontiac fan and the new g8 looks cool, but the cts is now the car of the year and its a cadillac, all that means better resale in the future, and if you want a little help blowing up the VW's give me a call:lol: i got a rocket launcher that will work.

I hate those POS car with a passion, it is a good day to get out of the stealership service department under $800.