New Corvette engine for 2009.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JRTV8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Pfffttt... finally... I see you go to DigitalCorvettes too :D

This will put out 650HP Supercharged... and price$$$$ 100K!!!!

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
im gettin a new engine in the KON, YEA :lol::cool2: i could rip out the third row, and put the engine there, then i would have 2 engines, a main vortec and a racing plus back up engine. :lol:

JRTV8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im sure if they upgrade the engine I'm sure they came up with a better drivetrain so it won't fry the tranny :D...

Years ago I would read LS1 WS6 consumers would go over 550HP on the engine and fry the tranny without even knowing...

LAP TOP GAMER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
flying somewhare in VATSIM&Delta virtual airlines
Im sure if they upgrade the engine I'm sure they came up with a better drivetrain so it won't fry the tranny :D...

Years ago I would read LS1 WS6 consumers would go over 550HP on the engine and fry the tranny without even knowing...

I was referring to his Yukon not the Vette I know the Vette drive train could handle it.

JKmotorsports

tahoeyukonforum.com
Reaction score
Wonder how long before the LS9 is offered in a 5th gen SS Camaro trim model.

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
naw, i could change the drive train out. then i would be king of the yukon's i could smoke yall. :lol: , but i bet i could spend 50k on that, might as well just get that super charger that lets me get 650hp out of the denali then :smilelol:

JRTV8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
naw, i could change the drive train out. then i would be king of the yukon's i could smoke yall. :lol: , but i bet i could spend 50k on that, might as well just get that super charger that lets me get 650hp out of the denali then :smilelol:

Yup but it will be $$$$

JRTV8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
lol, i will probably saveing for along time even for the super charger, with the double car payments i make for the sierra and yukon. but its all worth it as there awsome trucks.

Superchargers roughly go around $5K, I'd go with a new whole engine crate like 427CID or 500CID :excited:

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
no the engine in the yukon is awsome, but the denali does circles around it, for 5k i would super charge the denali and make my yukon my DD again, if i was gunna swap engines i would put a 572 CHEVROLET with 720HP. in the yukon :cool2: