Help With Leds

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Crazydefense32

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just got three LEDs for my parking lights. They light up and work fine, but when I turn on the blinkers I get the super signal that usually happens when they are broken. I figured that because they draw less current the car is retarded and thinks they are going dead. Anyway I figured out that I need to put load resistors so I went down to Kragen:)ack:) and found some but they ate $9.99 each and I need 2 (or four, I can't figure out how many) either way I don't want to pay that much for em' and I figure there must be some way to wire them (splice em' or something) so they would work instead of having to buy the load resistors. Anyone know what I can do, or do I have to spend the dough. :Chevy:

Getwired

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have seen low-load flasher relays, but they're like $30.00, so either way, I think you might have to "pay to play"... :rolleyes: Sorry dude!

Mike97

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I agree. You either need load resistors or you need an LED compatible flasher. I don't know of any way around that. But I have heard that the load resistors will reduce the LED's brightness, so I would get the flasher if I were doing it.