Coolant leak from front of engine.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jetfxr27

Reaction score
So I got the infamous heater hose to intake leak. I was looking to replace the fitting hose and all with a standard brass pipe thread to hose barb all the way back to the valve. Is that what everyone is doing?

jwpotts0413

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i replaced my heater valve. $13 bucks at advance auto. have been running nice and cool ever since. my leak was coming from that general area and all my hoses and radiator looked fine.

2000 Z71 Tahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
my Tahoe was laking from the front of the engine also. my problem was a little harder to fix. my intake gasket went bad. kind of sucked but at least it didnt take out my engine when it went. i tried to find an updated gasket but GM never updated the part. so in about another 150,000 i think i am going to have to replace it again. but they did update the spider injector.

Class_D

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey fellas

I got the same issue as far as the leak from the heater hose. In my case the "nipple" broke and left a small piece where the threads for intake are. I know I'm gonna have fun trying to take that out.