Smart car coming to the U.S

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
dude i saw one yesterday, ugly piece of you know what, and it was not even as long as my hood. it looked like i could lift it up by my self and stick it in the back , next time i see one i will snap a pic.

LAP TOP GAMER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
flying somewhare in VATSIM&Delta virtual airlines
dude i saw one yesterday, ugly piece of you know what, and it was not even as long as my hood. it looked like i could lift it up by my self and stick it in the back , next time i see one i will snap a pic.

So it was the size of my daughters Barbi jeep that I put in
the back of my Tahoe.:smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:

Getwired

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, they've had those little abominations around here for the last two years or so. Pretty retarded looking. They might as well put a "DeathTrap" badge on the side, right next to the "make in Taiwan" and "Mattel" stickers.

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
if its worse than the prius it must be bad

Yeah, they've had those little abominations around here for the last two years or so. Pretty retarded looking. They might as well put a "DeathTrap" badge on the side, right next to the "make in Taiwan" and "Mattel" stickers.

dude i know, if i had ran in to it it would be like me going over a pot hole, i almost want to scare them in flooring it and honking the horn then slam on the brakes right before i side swipe them. LOL :smilielol: of course if any of us do ever hit one, i think we know who will be having the hole dug, and his total replacement insurance. heck i think eve na prius could take those things.

JKmotorsports

tahoeyukonforum.com
Reaction score
I watched a show about the Smart Car not too long ago. The way the car is built, it got smashed head on into a concrete barrier (55 mph if I rememebr right) with no damage to the interior. It rolled from an angled impact on the barrier wall and the a-pillar and roof was still intact, leaving the passenger compartment in decent shape. I was amazed at how well the car held up, but would still never buy one.

LAP TOP GAMER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
flying somewhare in VATSIM&Delta virtual airlines
I watched a show about the Smart Car not too long ago. The way the car is built, it got smashed head on into a concrete barrier (55 mph if I rememebr right) with no damage to the interior. It rolled from an angled impact on the barrier wall and the a-pillar and roof was still intact, leaving the passenger compartment in decent shape. I was amazed at how well the car held up, but would still never buy one.

i will drag my mountain bike out of the garage and ride it before I ever drive one of those, no wait I would rather push my Tahoe than drive one of those little uro turds!

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
THEIR INVADING !!!!!:smilielol: :smilielol:

DSCN0537.jpg