Banned Corvette ad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Getwired

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's an awesome commercial! I love it when he flies by that silver one with the girl who winks at him... I can see how some up-tight mommas might get upset, but come on -- it's GREAT! :smilielol::lol::smilielol:

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i dont see why enless, people are so idiotic that GM SAID MY 6 YEAR OLD COULD DRIVE A 500 HP SPORTS CAR SO IT MUST BE OK, KIDS A DAMN GOOD DRIVER:yesnod:

JRTV8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What I heard it was banned because it sends a message to the young ones (kids) like to grab any car and go out and race or do the unthinkable. I send this message to the idiots who made this commerical banned. What about the video games they should put a stop on those violence or have better security on video games over 17 but no, they did it on a commerical ad. How pathetic is that!!!

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What I heard it was banned because it sends a message to the young ones (kids) like to grab any car and go out and race or do the unthinkable. I send this message to the idiots who made this commerical banned. What about the video games they should put a stop on those violence or have better security on video games over 17 but no, they did it on a commerical ad. How pathetic is that!!!

when my brother was 6 and i was 10 he could care less about cars until he was 12, when i was 4 i thought i could drive, and one time when i was five i was in the car and knocked the car in gear and drove through a fence, and in to out neighbors tractor ( we were in texas then), so i guess it depends on the kid. i would probably be one to do that, but if you have smart parents who dont leave the keys in the kids reach then your fine.

LAP TOP GAMER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
flying somewhare in VATSIM&Delta virtual airlines

It is the nanny patrol again.:skep:

JRTV8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
when my brother was 6 and i was 10 he could care less about cars until he was 12, when i was 4 i thought i could drive, and one time when i was five i was in the car and knocked the car in gear and drove through a fence, and in to out neighbors tractor ( we were in texas then), so i guess it depends on the kid. i would probably be one to do that, but if you have smart parents who dont leave the keys in the kids reach then your fine.

Its obvious the parents are the ones to blame on their kids actions. And responsible to provide them orientation on whats right and wrong. All I'm saying is they overract of stuff like this, instead they should spend more time on other serious cases.

LAP TOP GAMER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
flying somewhare in VATSIM&Delta virtual airlines
Its obvious the parents are the ones to blame on their kids actions. And responsible to provide them orientation on whats right and wrong. All I'm saying is they overract of stuff like this, instead they should spend more time on other serious cases.

Smart parents would be sure the kids never got the keys to the Corvette in the first place.:skep:

bparker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That is a great commercial actually something worth watching and yep - it was banned by someone :mad2:

fco_gonzo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
the only thing that came to my mind when I watched it was that that was our "inner kid" at play. Did that sound gay? I hope not. :nonod: