PDA

View Full Version : Banned Corvette ad

LAP TOP GAMER
12-12-2007, 12:13 AM
I don't see the problem here.http://youtube.com/watch?v=Z4YAt0GFsZU

Getwired
12-12-2007, 12:18 AM
That's an awesome commercial! I love it when he flies by that silver one with the girl who winks at him... I can see how some up-tight mommas might get upset, but come on -- it's GREAT! :smilielol::lol::smilielol:

Rollin Thunder
12-12-2007, 12:20 AM
i dont see why enless, people are so idiotic that GM SAID MY 6 YEAR OLD COULD DRIVE A 500 HP SPORTS CAR SO IT MUST BE OK, KIDS A DAMN GOOD DRIVER:yesnod:

LAP TOP GAMER
12-12-2007, 12:45 AM
i dont see why enless, people are so idiotic that GM SAID MY 6 YEAR OLD COULD DRIVE A 500 HP SPORTS CAR SO IT MUST BE OK, KIDS A DAMN GOOD DRIVER:yesnod:

You have the uptight people that will find some way that the Video cause physiological damage or something stupid.

JRTV8
12-12-2007, 12:51 AM
What I heard it was banned because it sends a message to the young ones (kids) like to grab any car and go out and race or do the unthinkable. I send this message to the idiots who made this commerical banned. What about the video games they should put a stop on those violence or have better security on video games over 17 but no, they did it on a commerical ad. How pathetic is that!!!

Rollin Thunder
12-12-2007, 12:56 AM
What I heard it was banned because it sends a message to the young ones (kids) like to grab any car and go out and race or do the unthinkable. I send this message to the idiots who made this commerical banned. What about the video games they should put a stop on those violence or have better security on video games over 17 but no, they did it on a commerical ad. How pathetic is that!!!

when my brother was 6 and i was 10 he could care less about cars until he was 12, when i was 4 i thought i could drive, and one time when i was five i was in the car and knocked the car in gear and drove through a fence, and in to out neighbors tractor ( we were in texas then), so i guess it depends on the kid. i would probably be one to do that, but if you have smart parents who dont leave the keys in the kids reach then your fine.

LAP TOP GAMER
12-12-2007, 12:58 AM

It is the nanny patrol again.:skep:

JRTV8
12-12-2007, 01:00 AM
when my brother was 6 and i was 10 he could care less about cars until he was 12, when i was 4 i thought i could drive, and one time when i was five i was in the car and knocked the car in gear and drove through a fence, and in to out neighbors tractor ( we were in texas then), so i guess it depends on the kid. i would probably be one to do that, but if you have smart parents who dont leave the keys in the kids reach then your fine.

Its obvious the parents are the ones to blame on their kids actions. And responsible to provide them orientation on whats right and wrong. All I'm saying is they overract of stuff like this, instead they should spend more time on other serious cases.

LAP TOP GAMER
12-12-2007, 01:35 AM
Its obvious the parents are the ones to blame on their kids actions. And responsible to provide them orientation on whats right and wrong. All I'm saying is they overract of stuff like this, instead they should spend more time on other serious cases.

Smart parents would be sure the kids never got the keys to the Corvette in the first place.:skep:

Rollin Thunder
12-12-2007, 01:39 AM
Smart parents would be sure the kids never got the keys to the Corvette in the first place.:skep:

a smart parent would keep the keys to any moving vehicle away from kids, even a tractor or golf cart.

LAP TOP GAMER
12-12-2007, 02:02 AM
I would rather risk losing my keys by keeping on me than just leave them laying around, especially if you own a fast car where a teen would be tempted to take it for a joy ride.

Crazydefense32
12-12-2007, 02:24 AM
That actually resembled my dreams, cept I'm in a black Z06 and get much more air!! :Chevy:

Rollin Thunder
12-12-2007, 02:27 AM
That actually resembled my dreams, cept I'm in a black Z06 and get much more air!! :Chevy:

but you still dream of an 8 year old girl making a pass at you :smilielol:

JRTV8
12-12-2007, 02:53 AM
a smart parent would keep the keys to any moving vehicle away from kids, even a tractor or golf cart.

Or an RV... :D.....

JRTV8
12-12-2007, 02:54 AM

be nice... :D

bparker
12-12-2007, 10:19 AM
That is a great commercial actually something worth watching and yep - it was banned by someone :mad2:

Crazydefense32
12-12-2007, 09:01 PM

Thats low... Very very low. :Chevy:

Rollin Thunder
12-12-2007, 09:03 PM
Thats low... Very very low. :Chevy:

im sorry but you ran right in to that. :D

Crazydefense32
12-12-2007, 09:11 PM
im sorry but you ran right in to that. :D

:nonod::nonod::nonod::Chevy:

fco_gonzo
12-12-2007, 10:00 PM
the only thing that came to my mind when I watched it was that that was our "inner kid" at play. Did that sound gay? I hope not. :nonod:

LAP TOP GAMER
12-12-2007, 11:44 PM
Hey I relate to that video. I would be cruisin for hotties driving Vettes too.

Rollin Thunder
12-18-2007, 02:36 AM
:nonod::nonod::nonod::Chevy:

sorry, i didn't think you would take it that way, no harm meant. :thumbsup:

Crazydefense32
12-18-2007, 02:58 AM
sorry, i didn't think you would take it that way, no harm meant. :thumbsup:

Naw I know you were just playin. :Chevy: