import eating Corvette!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Getwired

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Those Lingenfelter cars are absolutely incredible. I was watching those vids the other day. WHOA dude.

JRTV8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I hear alot of trash talk from Euros about Vettes at other forums. Skyline is the next car that's coming next year. Skyline GTR something like that that will have 675HP which I'm not impress. Z06 for 2009 will eat that Skyline garbabe.

LAP TOP GAMER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
flying somewhare in VATSIM&Delta virtual airlines
I hear alot of trash talk from Euros about Vettes at other forums. Skyline is the next car that's coming next year. Skyline GTR something like that that will have 675HP which I'm not impress. Z06 for 2009 will eat that Skyline garbabe.

Thy may talk trash, but who pays higher repair bills and who's car is in the shop more often.

bparker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am trying to find the turbo Lingenfelter vette racing a Hyabusa and the Hybusa looses race after race all the way up to 180pmh

Incredible! :eek:

I will post it if I can find it

Crazydefense32

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am trying to find the turbo Lingenfelter vette racing a Hyabusa and the Hybusa looses race after race all the way up to 180pmh

Incredible! :eek:

I will post it if I can find it

I wonder how a stock Z06 would face up against my Busa. My uncles Supercharged (Now twin turbo), NOS, and every other performance mod you can think of, smoked me. Like the lingenfelter did.:Chevy:

fco_gonzo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
After watching all those videos I want a Vette. or i'll settle for a new camaro (I know they ain't got sh!t against a vette) Hey it's my post number 222 my lucky number!