CB Radio

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2007TahoeLTZ

Reaction score
i just got caught on to the CB band and am currently communicating great with everyone on the road. I gotta pretty big feed from my antenna and was just getting the word out to any fellow owners. Im located in the Wisconsin/Chicago area to anyone listening.

99tahoee

Reaction score
i just got caught on to the CB band and am currently communicating great with everyone on the road. I gotta pretty big feed from my antenna and was just getting the word out to any fellow owners. Im located in the Wisconsin/Chicago area to anyone listening.

What antenna are you using. I am also in the chicagoland area.

99tahoee

Reaction score
Well i stay on 19 most of the time. The k40 is a nice choice but i went with the wilson 1000.

chevyrider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yea im in the chicago land area and usually on 19. im using a 48 inch firestik antenna with great reception. i usually use 22 for buddy to buddy chat. ps: tahoee99 looks like you have quite a barn of automobiles.

2007TahoeLTZ

Reaction score
yea im in the chicago land area and usually on 19. im using a 48 inch firestik antenna with great reception. i usually use 22 for buddy to buddy chat. ps: tahoee99 looks like you have quite a barn of automobiles.

ill make sure to roam those channels, i refer to my self as Black rider usually. and it does indeed seem like hes got a few vehicles, in response to that im actually interested in an old ford taraus what are the specifications on that one?

99tahoee

Reaction score

Yea im looking into a 2007 Tahoe or Suburban next.

99tahoee

Reaction score
ill make sure to roam those channels, i refer to my self as Black rider usually. and it does indeed seem like hes got a few vehicles, in response to that im actually interested in an old ford taraus what are the specifications on that one?

The taraus is a great car. With 27mpg i cant see geting rid of it.