What's the best 9006 bulb for replacement?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hardwarz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Since it being winter, usually, that's when headlights burn out. I like to have extra bulbs at home in stock.

What's the best bulbs to replace the low beams (9006) with?

HID, is too pricey. And I see Silver Stars are $50.00 for 2. That seems kinda steep, but not out of the running.

What brand/model have you guys/gals happy with?

Hardwarz

Getwired

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I hear ya on the $$$ for headlight bulbs... I use Sylvania SilverStar halogens in my daily-driver, and they work well. PIAA Extreme White are good too. If you can find them, Catz Galaxy White halogens are excellent. If you want good halogens, $50.00 a pair isn't unreasonable. SilverStars are common, easy to find, and if you pick them up at Wal-Mart or something on sale (or with a rebate), you'll save even more.

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i will sell you my silverstar lows and highs for 35 dollars if you want, about 9 months old and in perfect condidion, you just need to wait until my projector beams get in which is most likely tommarrow if not for sure monday :thumbsup: the lows are 9006 and the highs are 9005