ZO6 doing 195 on the autobonn!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JRTV8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'd be more than comfortable with a Base Coupe especially now the 2008 have 6.2L 436HP :D

If i had the extra cash of course the Z06, no doubt!!!

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thats it, i cant belive he took his eyes off the road, even for one second, i mean stuff happens fast at 70. if some one saw him a mile away and miss judged his speed, pulled out to pass, their both gonners . :sla: :zzz: :minzdr: :shrk: :tnp:

LAP TOP GAMER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
flying somewhare in VATSIM&Delta virtual airlines
thats it, i cant belive he took his eyes off the road, even for one second, i mean stuff happens fast at 70. if some one saw him a mile away and miss judged his speed, pulled out to pass, their both gonners . :sla: :zzz: :minzdr: :shrk: :tnp:

I agree, I wouldn't be taking my eyes off the road as you said bad things can happen.

botomgun

Reaction score
I understand that there are fewer accidents per capita on the autobahn than on US highways, but that video made me queezy! That guy didn't look at all focused on anything other than his speedo. My eyes would have never left the road.....

LAP TOP GAMER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
flying somewhare in VATSIM&Delta virtual airlines
I understand that there are fewer accidents per capita on the autobahn than on US highways, but that video made me queezy! That guy didn't look at all focused on anything other than his speedo. My eyes would have never left the road.....

German drivers are better trained and it is harder to get a drivers licence in Germany, as it should be as tough here, but they give licenses to illegal aliens here thinking we're all safer.