When Tahoe spotting......

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LAP TOP GAMER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
flying somewhare in VATSIM&Delta virtual airlines
How many do this, quickly size up trim level, IG lack of fog lights probability LS(less stuff) LT could be a 12 or 3, sun roof and back up camera probably am LT3. LTZ has all the stuff! This goes through my head when Tahoe spotting.:drool: Yes I a bit obsessed.:D

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
when driving theres nothing else you can do (other than drive) but at lights and stuff. , i do that all the time , and if its in a parking lot i act like im walking to the store and going around somthing which happens to go around the tahoe, just to see what leather color it has and if it has nav or dvd. lol :umn:

JRC&Sons

Reaction score
We are not alone…just about every time I look; someone is looking back at me! Its fun to be apart of a community that loves their rigs!

Getwired

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I see alot of GMT900's, and alot of "beanered-out" GMT800's around here. I enjoy checking out the customization that folks do, but unfortunately many of the modded GMT800's (around here anyway) are mostly lame. I've seen a few that are really clean / nice.

The modded GMT900's are few and far, but I do notice them when they're around. I don't really go outta my way to check them out though; I'm usually pretty busy with kids or doing errands to check 'em out.

I tend to park away from everybody, other GMT900's included...

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I see alot of GMT900's, and alot of "beanered-out" GMT800's around here. I enjoy checking out the customization that folks do, but unfortunately many of the modded GMT800's (around here anyway) are mostly lame. I've seen a few that are really clean / nice.

The modded GMT900's are few and far, but I do notice them when they're around. I don't really go outta my way to check them out though; I'm usually pretty busy with kids or doing errands to check 'em out.

I tend to park away from everybody, other GMT900's included...

if i dont see other chevys i usally park away from everybody. but if i do i will part sort of funny so there is a space inbetween us, and nobody can park inbetween the trucks, works great.:yesnod: or on a grass hill. that works too.

Gambler

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I try not to as I just get jealous... I got an LS 'cause it was the only one I could find without a sunroof :( I'm tall, what can I say...

Anybody got a problem with that? :gun:

Last edited:

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I try not to as I just get jealous... I got an LS 'cause it was the only one I could find without a sunroof :( I'm tall, what can I say...

you must be super tall then, im 6'2 and my dad is 6'4 and i have a sun roof with pleanty of head room :mob:

Getwired

Full Access Member
Reaction score

SIR! NO SIR!
army.gif

JRTV8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How many do this, quickly size up trim level, IG lack of fog lights probability LS(less stuff) LT could be a 12 or 3, sun roof and back up camera probably am LT3. LTZ has all the stuff! This goes through my head when Tahoe spotting.:drool: Yes I a bit obsessed.:D

I'm that way too

brdnboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
GMT-800 here, but I do the same thing to all 3 gens.

Me too. But im not just a tahoe nut, if it has a chevy, gmc, or caddy badge and isnt a toy (cobalt, hhr, equinox, etc...) i size it up. Epecially silverado's and sierra's they have to have that duramax badge!

Gambler

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think this is natural when you own any vehicle. As soon as you buy one you become sensitized to them and start seeing them all over the place. I know as soon as I got my Tahoe I couldn't believe the number of them I see all over the place (mostly GMT800s).

Crazydefense32

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I size up just about every car on the road, but I do it especially when it comes to GM vehicles. The sad part is I can tell what kind of car it is by the headlights at night. :Chevy:

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I size up just about every car on the road, but I do it especially when it comes to GM vehicles. The sad part is I can tell what kind of car it is by the headlights at night. :Chevy:

ME TOO, o thats a lexus because of the low xenons. or a tahoe because of the lights, what year depending on the beam padern on my face, or just the lights in the day time are a dead giveaway to me.

LAP TOP GAMER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
flying somewhare in VATSIM&Delta virtual airlines

I cam usually tell the GMT 900's by the light configuration, dam are we GM freaks or what! I spot GM vehicles especially Tahoe s in movies too.