4-way power mirror switch.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bucky

Reaction score
I have a 1999 Yukon SLT 4WD. I need to replace the 4-way power mirror switch. Does anyone know if the switch is a common part between same model year GMC Pickups (C/K Series)? I cannot find a new switch so-far for the the Yukon, but I found one that is for the same year C/K pickup truck.

Part number I found says it replaces part # 15009690. I haven't contacted my dealer yet, but was not impressed with their service department when they worked on my 4WD system recently.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Bucky

treepete

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bucky, welcome to the forum.

I looked at www.oehq.com for the part number you referenced for your switch. they have one.. its 51 bucks, but they display no picture. maybe you could start there for getting a replacement. I bought a new fog light from them and the shipping was reasonable.

anyway, please post how it goes on the switch replacement.

Pete

Mike97

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a 1999 Yukon SLT 4WD. I need to replace the 4-way power mirror switch. Does anyone know if the switch is a common part between same model year GMC Pickups (C/K Series)? I cannot find a new switch so-far for the the Yukon, but I found one that is for the same year C/K pickup truck.

Part number I found says it replaces part # 15009690. I haven't contacted my dealer yet, but was not impressed with their service department when they worked on my 4WD system recently.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Bucky

If I remember correctly, Chevy and GMC pickups changed generations after 98. The interiors are probably different between a 99 GMC pickup and a 99 Yukon. But 95 thru 98 Chevy and GMC pickup interiors are identical to 95 thru 99 Tahoes and Yukons I believe. At least as far as the door panel switches go.