automatic folding mirrors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

finehoe

Reaction score
I just bought a new Tahoe and I love it. However, I did not realize how much wider it is than our previous SUV. I wish now that I had gotten
the LT3 with Power folding mirrors. I always keep vehicles in the garage.
Does anyone know of an aftermarket supplier that can add this feature?
Sure would appreciate any advice on this. I love it otherwise.

jamac36

Reaction score
Help me with auto mirrors

:eek: I was thinking about doing the same thing on my 07yukon, can anyone tell me is there a switch to fold in these mirrors while backing into the garage or is this auto when you shut of your car.

finehoe

Reaction score
I am not giving up on this. I am determined to find a specialty shop that
can add this feature. I should have done my homework first on the
LT 2 vs the LT 3. Please let me know if you do.

jamac36

Reaction score
I got the mirrors(07 ESCALDE) of ebay there easy to install if your machanically incline if not take them to a shop.But here's the catch you need the contol switchs on your window /mirror control box. So tomorrow I'm gonna check the price on the switch.Here's some pics of my (YUKECALDE) LOL.:D

Attachments

• 07 YUKON HYBRID 020.jpg
    07 YUKON HYBRID 020.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 29
  • 07 YUKON HYBRID 010.jpg
    07 YUKON HYBRID 010.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 13
  • 07 YUKON HYBRID 011.jpg
    07 YUKON HYBRID 011.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 14
  • 07 YUKON HYBRID 015.jpg
    07 YUKON HYBRID 015.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 18
  • 07 YUKON HYBRID 008.jpg
    07 YUKON HYBRID 008.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:

Bear

Full Access Member
Reaction score
jamac36 said:
:eek: I was thinking about doing the same thing on my 07yukon, can anyone tell me is there a switch to fold in these mirrors while backing into the garage or is this auto when you shut of your car.

There is a switch for them, it's right by the window switches on the driver side. It is wedged between the front window switches and the switch to control the left/right mirror to adjust them.

ockevin

Reaction score
what about this.....

I have non led turn signal mirrors....

Can I just bolt up the mirrors with the turn signal led's ?

jamac36

Reaction score
Thanks BEAR I went to the stealership today have to buy the whole switch relay box @ $218 plus tax. Got one escalade mirror (driver side) off ebay $90 just need the passenger side and I'll be in business.If you or anyone else come accross an passenger side escalade mirror let me know.

ockevin

Reaction score
what about this.....

I have non led turn signal mirrors....

Can I just bolt up the mirrors with the turn signal led's ?

jamac36

Reaction score
Yes as long as they are not the power ones or you will have to buy the main power window switch to work the folding part of the mirrors.Even if you dont buy the main switch the turn signals will still work even if you cant fold the mirrors.(FYI)I plug mine in and got the signal to work and I could work the mirror I just couldnt fold the mirror in and I need that to work for me to get mine into the garage. So if you get the mirrors with the turn signal only you should'nt have any problems.Hope this helps.:D

Last edited:

Bear

Full Access Member
Reaction score
jamac36 said:
Thanks BEAR I went to the stealership today have to buy the whole switch relay box @ $218 plus tax. Got one escalade mirror (driver side) off ebay $90 just need the passenger side and I'll be in business.If you or anyone else come accross an passenger side escalade mirror let me know.

That's a lot of ca$h brother. Happy modding though. I'll be taking a trip this weekend and it takes me through some junkyards down here, I've seen plenty of '07 Escalades driving around down here so I'll keep an eye out for you.

jamac36

Reaction score
Thanks again BEAR for looking out.

The way I look at it Bear $32K cash price For 07'Yukon XL , $2600.00 for rims &tires, $1500.00 for sunroof,$1900.00 for leather interior plus another $1500.00 for all the other chrome suprisies I've gotten,chrome mirrors,chrome tail ect.....SPENDING LESS THAN $40k ON SOMETHING THAT HAS ALL OTHER 07'TAHOE, 07'YUKON OWNERS LOOKING AND NOT PAYING $60,000 GRAND ON SOMETHING THAT MAY EVEN LOOK BETTER THAN A........ 07'ESCALEDE!!!!!

:D PRICELESSSSSSSS:D