I guess there's nobody on this forum

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

scarpi

Reaction score
This is the quietest forum I've ever participated in. Will the last person please shut off the light and close the door!

Last edited:

scarpi

Reaction score
Man there is someone there. Thanks for the reply. I thought I was just talking to myself. I'm used to being on forums relating to my Mustang and they are always busy. Nice talking to you.

scarpi

Reaction score
I too love my 02 Yukon. Man the 07 forum is pretty busy though. I guess that's because it's the latest thing. I do like our body style though.

bparker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes, each person counts as this is a new forum and although there are many dedicated forums to stangs and vettes and the like - this one is new and just for the Tahoe made for us enthusiast to discuss and share the joys of owning one.

Please have some patience and help us grow.

Take care,

ockevin

Reaction score
Welcome...

What other forums are you guys reading for Tahoe's ?

scarpi

Reaction score
This is basically the only one I have participated in for my Yukon. I'm glad we have this forum to discuss common issues and thoughts about our Tahoes/Yukons. It's nice to see what people have done to theirs, but a forum really becomes useful when you are having a problem. There are alot of people out on the web that have knowledge and experience we learn from.