any Canadians?????

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

uxb101

Reaction score
im new on the forum my name is andrew and im from kingston ontario just wondering if there are any other Canadians on???i have a 99yukon/77 landcruiser/954runner and 6 horses

gproteau

Reaction score
Canadian? Sure!

Hey, I too am a Canuck, originally from BC, now residing in Red deer, Alberta. I have a 1998 Tahoe purchase to tow a travel trailer we bought last year. I love the SUV, and am deciding whether to keep it, or buy a pre-owner Avalanche later this year. If I keep the Tahoe, I'll spend a little money to dress it up a bit. I don't have any horses, but I do have a 90 lb Akita . . Does that count?

riceca

Reaction score
uxb101 said:
im new on the forum my name is andrew and im from kingston ontario just wondering if there are any other Canadians on???i have a 99yukon/77 landcruiser/954runner and 6 horses

My 97 Tahoe was made in Canada....Does that count??

lata
CHRIS

99tahoe

Reaction score
Another fellow canadian here, in Windsor,Ontario.I have a 99 Tahoe. I just have to find a way to improve gas mileage and find a good deal on some nice rims. Any suggestions???

uxb101

Reaction score
go spitfires............... try the buy-n-sell???? {rims}......a good tuneup will help mpg..........new cats........clean the injectors..... try some seafoam ........drive nice are there any canadian forums??? not that theres anything wrong with this one :confused: :eek: :rolleyes: ;)

damassa

Reaction score
alberta born and raised own a 98 hoe 4dr 4x4

new here as well and have found this forum to be very helpful already

:iagree: :cheers: :cool2:

Kingofthecouchguy

Reaction score
Im From Langley B.C.And Just Bought A 99 Tahoe SL With 87000 KM And Lovin It Not So Much The Gas MPG. I Guess Its Worth It I Will Be Pulling A 24ft 5500 Lb Trailer. Have A Good One.

HockeyHauler

Reaction score
I am from Calgary Alberta.

Haven't found any Canadian forums, this site is nice as there isn't alot of BS conversations that aren't related going on

JTS001

Reaction score
London

Hi guys - London, Ontario here.

Currently have '99 Tahoe LT...actively looking for '07 Tahoe LTZ.

Attachments

• 99TahoeLT.jpg
    99TahoeLT.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 8