Checking out the new Malibu..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fco_gonzo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You and me both every since I saw it in the comericals I've kinda been interested in it. As a manner of fact I just about to get on Chevrolet.com when I saw this post. I definnitly like would consider it along with the Maxima, alitima, accord and camary. I think chevy may have hit a homerun with this Malibu.

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i think their trying to push the turn by turn directions from onstar WHICH I HATE, IT SUCKS, the nav screen is alot better and cooler looking also.

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
one reason im looking at 07s is because for 08 gm cut out the two free map updates as they want to encourage you to skip nav and just get the onstar turn by turn, but i dont like that as using the onstar is like asking for directions. using the nav is cool and futuristic while the onstar turn by turn is stupid, i used it once and i hated it. nav is so much better, i wish gm would realise that most people still want the nav and are going to like that alot better than the stupid onstar directions.

LAP TOP GAMER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
flying somewhare in VATSIM&Delta virtual airlines
one reason im looking at 07s is because for 08 gm cut out the two free map updates as they want to encourage you to skip nav and just get the onstar turn by turn, but i dont like that as using the onstar is like asking for directions. using the nav is cool and futuristic while the onstar turn by turn is stupid, i used it once and i hated it. nav is so much better, i wish gm would realise that most people still want the nav and are going to like that alot better than the stupid onstar directions.

I love my Onstar, but the turn by turn you have to pay extra to use, so I just bought a $150 Magellin and love it.