2007 Escalade Tail Lights on 2007 Yukon

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PatrykKoul

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone done this yet?

I was wondering if anyone has access to the 2007 Yukon and 2007 Escalade wiring diagrams. I have 2007 Escalade Tail Lights that I am trying to hook up to my 2007 denali. I determined the following wire color functions:

Escalade Lights:
Yellow - unknown
Blue - Stop/Turn
Black - Ground
Brown - Park/Side Marker
Dark Green with Orange stripe - Reverse
Pink with Black stripe - unknown

Yukon Lights:
Light Green - Reverse
Brown - Park/Side Marker
Black - Ground
Blue - Stop/Turn
Yellow - Unknown

Can you tell me what the function is of the yellow wire present in both the Yukon & Escalade lights? (possibly a feedback for lamp burn out detection?) And, what is the purpose of the Pink with Black stripe wire on the Escalade lights? I was able to verify all of the above with a DVM & a 9v battery (i.e., the lights work without either the yellow or pink/black connected).

Thanks

jamac36

Reaction score
First off welcome to the fourm.I to have been trying to find out about the lights. But no one here seems to know. I you find out anything let me know.I post a simular post about a week ago and got no reply.Question?where did you get your escalade taillights and how much they run you.All IN All good luck an by the way check out my YUKECALADE:D

Attachments

• 07 YUKON HYBRID 011.jpg
    07 YUKON HYBRID 011.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 12
  • 07 YUKON HYBRID 016.jpg
    07 YUKON HYBRID 016.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 9
  • 07 YUKON HYBRID 009.jpg
    07 YUKON HYBRID 009.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 6
  • 07 YUKON HYBRID 007.jpg
    07 YUKON HYBRID 007.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:

Bear

Full Access Member
Reaction score
jamac36 said:
First off welcome to the fourm.I to have been trying to find out about the lights. But no one here seems to know. I you find out anything let me know.I post a simular post about a week ago and got no reply.Question?where did you get your escalade taillights and how much they run you.All IN All good luck an by the way check out my YUKALADE:D

HAHAHA Dude, I just posted this on another on of his posts!!!! HAHAHAHA Told him about the Yukealade and everything!!!