All FOURM MEMBERS PLEASE READ!!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jamac36

Reaction score
This Guy (GM GEEK) is a GM GURU on any questions on GM parts or aftermarket parts this guy is in my opinion is Micheal Jordan of GM parts and installation.He is a GEEK GOD in the Cadilac Fourm.So if I would you I would direct all tech or parts question to this guy. He can also get you what you need on parts .So I think we all need to show him some love and welcome him to this Fourm.:D

Gettreal

Reaction score
GM Geek has already helped me out...thanks Bro and glad you are here. I am on a few forums and love the wealth of information and passion people have. Thanks to all that help.

gm_geek

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thanks guys.
that was really nice of You.
I'll be glad to help as much as I can with any info on schematics/diagrams/etc.
this is what I do mostly
Audio /video/ navigation/back up and front sensors/cellular (coming soon)/and few other little accessories mods here and there
my goal is to integrate aftermarket accessories to work just like it would come from the factory

taho

Reaction score
Welcome.....

Alright :cya: :thumbsup: :) :clapping: I see your in California. How far away is Poway from Torrance, Calif. ?

jason427

Reaction score
Anything on this:

How to limit how high the power liftgate opens up.

Thanks,
Jason

gm_geek

Full Access Member
Reaction score