Helpppp!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bear

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Okay, perhaps it's not THAT serious but this weekend I got my rear fascia cover and decided to install it...bad move...I am not to mechanically inclined. Well, to those who know about the fascia, you need to drill 3 holes in the bumper in order to hang the damn thing. Well, at the 3rd and final hole I drilled right through the wires going to the "park assisst sensors" I got some 18 A.W.G. and "western union" spliced the wires together and everything works. Now, the part that scares me the most, does anyone know is that VOIDS my warranty? Because that is the reason to purchase a new vehicle for me. If I just voided my warranty I will be one unhappy camper.

Ok, here is a before and after shot.

Last edited:

Gettreal

Reaction score
Agreed...not for just a cut. if you spliced something into a wire...maybe...but youre good...by the way, wheres the pics of the new fascia? This forum needs pics :D

Bear

Full Access Member
Reaction score
bparker said:
just for cutting a wire? no... you didnt.. :D

Gettreal said:
Agreed...not for just a cut. if you spliced something into a wire...maybe...but youre good...by the way, wheres the pics of the new fascia? This forum needs pics :D

Thanks guys, feel better hearing this. I added a couple of pics to my first post. I did finally grow the gonads to call the dealership and they told me that my warranty is not voided, just like you guys stated. If the parking assist sensors ever malfunction, I'll $#!t a real big brick!!!