Forum Overhaul

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tast101

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How about a forum overhaul. I like how my last forum www.mymonte.com is layed out and the theme. I had designed a carbon fiber theme for them before, before they changed to the new layout. Theme options would be nice.

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
naw , i like the v bulliton layout, they did some changes in december and it took me a while to get used to it. i think its good the way it is IMO. plus that takes alot of works and im sure the Admin is busy enough. why fix what aint broke.

bparker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
lol, u dont know how glad I am to hear that too... I worked my butt off to get the current setup done and to see yet another thread starting to brew about changing the site again made me cringe.... :lol:

i like the current layout .....

tast101

Full Access Member
Reaction score
lol, u dont know how glad I am to hear that too... I worked my butt off to get the current setup done and to see yet another thread starting to brew about changing the site again made me cringe.... :lol:

sorry, I'm just spoiled from mymonte.com. I like the forum, I'm just used to all the bells and whistles and multiple layouts. Didn't know it was discussed b4.

speedr1023

Full Access Member
Reaction score
you guys are doing a great job, I think the forum looks fine. Keep it simple.

Trend Setta

Full Access Member
Reaction score
it looks good how it is...I'm down for an overhaul though...would like to see some black backgrounds or something different...

tast101

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not a full overhaul, maybe the option to choose color schemes and maybe a Audio/Electronics section?

sasquatch094

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i like this setup compared to that mymonte. It could use some more color and a sick as hell tahoe in the background burning out shooting rubber at some imports and fords : ).. lol..