Molded Splash Guards - Question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AAHTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello all,

I'm new to the forum and have been a 07' Tahoe owner for all of one week now. I'd like to get some splash guards (Front and rear.). Where is a good place to get them and since I am not mechanically inclined - is the dealer the best place to have them installed?

TIA and this forum is very cool!

Allen

genestoy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have had my Yukon for about a week now also and I already installed the Husky splash guards. They look real good and are pretty easy to install yourself. I got mine here, was the cheapest I could find and they shipped very fast. You will need a drill to drill thru some plastic, phillips screwdriver and you will probably have to remove the wheels to get at it easier (one at a time). If you have the "right" tools then you won't need to remove the wheels as I didn't remove mine.
Fronts are #56731 and the rears are #57731

http://www.truckcustomizers.com/products/-BM-QB/R4HSL179.4.html

Last edited:

Jon07LT

Reaction score
I did the OEM ones @ 32.00 a set. About 1/2 hour to install for each set.

AAHTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Molded Splash Guards

Thank you Genestoy and Jon07LT for your responses. I ended up getting the GM splash guards and they look very nice. :)

Jon07LT

Reaction score
AAHTahoe said:
Thank you Genestoy and Jon07LT for your responses. I ended up getting the GM splash guards and they look very nice. :)

Good deal, glad they worked out. I like the way they look as well, and really easy to install.

Hardin Thicke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Jon07LT said:
I did the OEM ones @ 32.00 a set. About 1/2 hour to install for each set.

That's a grat deal! I just paid $98.00 for a set at my Chevy dealer. Surprisingly though, I picked up 2 Delco PF-48 filters for 11 bucks. Shoulda bought a case...:eek:

kpanza

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone have a pic of these OEM splash guards handy? I am very quickly noticing that the 20s and their tires are constantly throwing up water and debris on the sides of the truck...and for a neat freak like me, pisses me off to see the truck dirty right after I wash her! :D

Do they come painted? Like to match the White if I could...

73shark

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Haven't seen any that have been painted but with proper prep, you should be able to do it.

Here's some pics of mine on rear. Waiting until I replace boards to get front ones.

Attachments

• 07 LR qtr.jpg
    07 LR qtr.jpg
    115.1 KB · Views: 110
  • 07 rear exh closeup.JPG
    07 rear exh closeup.JPG
    100.4 KB · Views: 112
  • 07 rear no tag.JPG
    07 rear no tag.JPG
    51.6 KB · Views: 55