just ordered a Z06 today

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

road1will

Full Access Member
Reaction score
anyone here have a vette? or Z06? Today I ordered a new Z06 from the Chevy dealer i bought my tahoe from this week ...should have it in 2 months!

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i have an 07 convertable, heavly modded to have over 550 hp. :cool2:

DSCN0428.jpg

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good luck with you're Vette, honesty I would get into too much trouble with a car like that.

i had to do 30 hours of community service because of my dads vette:wow:

i learned my lesson... was that or 3 months suspended licence. i took the comunity service.

Crazydefense32

Full Access Member
Reaction score
anyone here have a vette? or Z06? Today I ordered a new Z06 from the Chevy dealer i bought my tahoe from this week ...should have it in 2 months!

I wish I had a Z06!!!!! But my uncle has one, heavily modified to over 1000hp with NOS on, there honestly the best sports cars I have driven (except for a Lambo Murcielago, but thats about 100,000 dollars more than a Z06 for around the same performance). You will definitely love it! How come it's taking 2 months to get it?? My dealer has 2 in the showroom right now and try to sell me one every time I walk in there! :Chevy:

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wish I had a Z06!!!!! But my uncle has one, heavily modified to over 1000hp with NOS on, there honestly the best sports cars I have driven (except for a Lambo Murcielago, but thats about 100,000 dollars more than a Z06 for around the same performance). You will definitely love it! How come it's taking 2 months to get it?? My dealer has 2 in the showroom right now and try to sell me one every time I walk in there! :Chevy:

we ordered ours and were told 2 months and got it in 6 weeks. but we ordered becaue all the ones on the lot were auto , we wanted a manual, but the manual is standard on the Z06

boostaholic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No money for a c6 or even c5 but I'll race you in the mustang on the low boost 93 tune :D

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I see daddys cars daddys house,so lets get it straight.stop bu11 SH!TING

actully you see daddys house and my car, i have a two car garage and he has a 6 car garage . i live a block down from his house, so i keep it there. if you checked the title you would see my name, if you called the bank you would find that its my checking account the car payments are deducted from. i hate newbies

uxb101

Reaction score
actully you see daddys house and my car, i have a two car garage and he has a 6 car garage . i live a block down from his house, so i keep it there. if you checked the title you would see my name, if you called the bank you would find that its my checking account the car payments are deducted from. i hate newbies

you are so fake this fourm is full of guys like you,im so done with this ,look back on your posts to get your bullsh!t straight,this used to be a good fourm,you are a joke on this site and everybody knows it