How many XM radio fans here?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bparker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I didnt care for XM. I know its a great service but I liked Sirus more and went with them instead and have enjoyed it more. I know XM is more popular but its just wasnt in tune with my listening taste.

LAP TOP GAMER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
flying somewhare in VATSIM&Delta virtual airlines
bparker said:
I didnt care for XM. I know its a great service but I liked Sirus more and went with them instead and have enjoyed it more. I know XM is more popular but its just wasn't in tune with my listening taste.
My wife has SIRIUS and to me music wise it sounds like FM without the commercials.
I like XM for the deeper play lists

bparker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yep, they are different and thats a good thing. Its nice to be in a country where as we have 2 choices. Spoiled we are spoiled I tell ya!

=)

Jordan23

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like XM and think it's great. I just wish it had the NBA on it.

Jordan23

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know. The Tahoe is such a nice truck to drive and use everyday.

Bear

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have had XM for over 2 years now. I liked it a whole lot except I now notice that some channels have commercials in them that I didn't get commercials before. Like channels 21, 22, 65, and 90. I have tried to call and complain but the XM hotline is operated by many people who are unable to communicate in a clear and concise manner, I spent 45 minutes on the phone with them and could not get a single person to give a list of commercial free channels. No one understood the concept of "commercial free" music. I hate to say it but there were many who couldn't speak appropriate English.

dret2k

Reaction score
I love Sirius and I have an active account with them, but both of my GM Vehicles are equipped with XM. My free subscription just ran out in my Denali and I'm waiting on a ridiculous offer of like $7.00 a month to reactivate with XM.:D