All 2007 Denalis or Bose w/ 10 Speakers..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hmoobsupra

Reaction score
I'm just curious as to where all ten speakers are located..on the regular 8 speakers setup:

2 - Front tweeters (front pillars)
2 - Front mid/base (front doors)
2 - Front mid/base (rear doors)
2 - Rear tweeters (back pillars)

I will be upgrading the speakers on my 2007 Yukon and just was curious....

Thanks!:)

Hardin Thicke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The center console contains a ported bass module which houses a 2 ohm dual voice coil woofer. You'll also find the amp there. Esky's and Denali's then have a 10th speaker which is a centerfill. Below should be the pinout for the connector. This may help you if you're redoing the system. Please keep in mind that a great deal of time and effort goes into EQ'ing the interior of the vehicle, and properly voicing each speaker to give the best natural sound for the price point demanded by GM. I try to stress this to people who want to rip out the system or replace the speakers with aftermarket one of their choice. You may end up with sheet metal rattling bass, and screaming highs, and you may think your system rocks. The truth is really that's it's not faithfully reproducing the original recording.

8xx_conn.jpg

Last edited:

hmoobsupra

Reaction score
Thanks for the info...I have the non Bose system and will just be swapping out the factory speakers with some new speakers. Just installed the new Kicker speakers and they sure made some great improvements over the stock ones...obviously, as you stated eventually I will need to fine tune with the proper accessories (i.e. cleaner amp and deck).